1st Round MENASP-CP GCRF Research Fund is Now Open
Deadline: 30th November 2021, 23:59 (GMT) – deadline extended
Call closed - Results will be announced soon. Updated 18th November 2021: Updated FAQs. Updated 15th November 2021: Deadline extended to 30/11/2021 and budget Table B fixed. Updated 25th October 2021: Description of Calls and Eligibility Criteria document updated, and FAQs included below.
What is the funding available for?
The MENASP Network’s Social policy and Conflict Prevention (MENASP-CP) Research Fund sits within the Network’s Strengthening social welfare and security in the MENA region Research Programme* which aims to advance scholarship and practice in security, social equality and social protection in the MENA region.
The call is open to researchers and practitioners for:
- Research projects (between £10,000 – £50,000),
- Applied intervention and knowledge exchange projects (between £5,000 – £15,000).
For more information read the project description here or watch the info event from July below:
*Kindly note that lead or sole applicants must be based in the UK, or a DAC listed country. The full list of DAC countries can be found here.
- Description of Calls and Eligibility Criteria – Read first (Recently updated on 25th October 2021)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (Recently updated on 18th November 2021)
- Application form
- Research Projects (Recently updated on 15th November 2021)
- Applied Intervention and Knowledge Exchange Projects (Recently updated on 15th November 2021)
- Heads of Terms template
How can I apply?
Please read carefully the Guidance Note document and the call description, and complete the relevant application form and email it with relevant attachments to email@example.com by (deadline extended) 30/11/21 at 23:59 (GMT).
Please note: any updates to the guidance or clarifications will be posted on this website page or via the MENASP mailing list. If you would like to start receiving mailing list emails please request this from MENASP_network@bath.ac.uk. Thank you.